Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Background: This post provides a comprehensive configuration guide on GRE VPN in standalone mode. For the controller mode, the steps are similar. This Article Applies to: All routers with GRE VPN are
VPN
0Helpful
266Views
0Replies
Yes, BingX referral code 3XJK6B is 100% legit. This code offers new users a chance to get some great perks when signing up on the platform. When you use this referral code, you unlock access to specia
VPNIPTVRoutingtplink
By soaaku
0Helpful
3Views
0Replies
We have 2 locations using same ER707-M2 router, using Omada cloud Wireguard VPN to connect both locations. Locations A: 192.168.0.1/24 Location B: 172.16.2.1/24 Location A to B, working fine I can acc
WAN SetupWireGuardVPNNetwork Connectivity
By ChwkRoof · Latest post 8 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Hi, Trying to setup a site to site VPN, one end is behind an ISPs modem. Connecting to the ER7206 routers over Cloud Managment OC200 controllers. Based on previous experience with other brands, I woul
VPNWireGuard
By LERod · Latest post Tuesday by LERod
2Helpful
76Views
2Replies
Two different office locations, both behaving the same. Followed this guide: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/610198 Behavior: Previously, both Office A and B were on 192.168.0.1.
WireGuardVPN
By rawfuls · Latest post a week ago by rawfuls
2Helpful
170Views
6Replies
Hey all, Looked through the forum but didn't find anything close to my case so here I am. Got the following scenario: ER707-M2 LAN1: 192.168.10.1/24 PC1: 192.168.10.99 WG1: 10.10.10.1 AX55 PRO LAN2: 1
WireGuardVPN
By asda123 · Latest post a week ago by asda123
2Helpful
192Views
7Replies
I'm using wireguard server on the ER605 and connecting multiple clients - windows laptops. If it matters, on the same WAN interface I have a IPsec VPN configured as well. I upgraded to latest firmware
VPNWireGuard
By v1ctorr · Latest post a week ago by YuriyB
1Helpful
233Views
9Replies
We've got a site to site VPN setup for a remote office that has multiple subnets. Site 1 (Main site) - TP-Link Omada ER8411 192.168.20.X Site 2 (Remote site) - Draytek Vigor 3900 (To be replaced at th
VPNRouting
By TCWGEngineers · Latest post a week ago by bambinotenchie
1Helpful
144Views
6Replies
Hello, I want to create a small VPN network in our branches to have access to cameras via VPN. We have 5 locations. Each location has an ER605 router installed. -Main office A 192.168.100.0/24 -Branch
VPN
By rybakowski · Latest post a week ago by rybakowski
4Helpful
178Views
3Replies
Hi Everyone, I’m trying to configure my 2 sites to be connected via site to site vpn. Problem is i have different routers. One is TP-Link ER8411 Omada and the other is UDM-Pro. I have followed some st
VLAN & Multi-NetworksVPNWireGuard
By graps · Latest post a week ago by graps
1Helpful
124Views
2Replies