TP-Link Camera - camera stopped sending emails with photos when motion triggered. Model NC220.

TP-Link Camera - camera stopped sending emails with photos when motion triggered. Model NC220.

Thursday
Model: NC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.4

TP-Link Camera - camera stopped sending emails with attached photos when motion triggered. Emailed fine 2 days ago, now when I go in the email notification settings and press the Test button, I get a message that the login or password are not recognised. I did not change anything but it just stopped emailing 2 days ago. Tried re-entering the SMTP Server Port parameters etc. but still did not work.

Appriciate any help, as this was a great feature to have, now this problem made my TP-Link Cameras useless, because if motioned triggerred I don't get the email with photos attached containing what triggerred the TP-link Camera.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Camera - camera stopped sending emails with photos when motion triggered. Model NC220.
Friday

@ivivivivivivivi 

Hi,
If your email address is a Google account(such as xxxx@gmail.com), please refer to this thread.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 35

Replies: 1

Related Articles