Tapo C210 firmware not updating

Monday
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

I got 2 c210. One of them is updated to 1.4.2 while the other one still is in 1.3.11 and shows no update whenever i check for firmware update. Bought both of them together as well. Why is your system so laggy and glitchy? Is there a way to push the update manually?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 firmware not updating
Monday

@SBH92 

Hi,
Since the firmware v1.4.2 has not been fully released, some Tapo C210 can't detect it and still using the firmware v1.3.11.
Generally, we suggest waiting for the new firmware release officially if there is no problem with the current version. 
Would you please let me know the detailed problem you encounter if you need to update the new firmware soon? I'll consult with the relevant team and check if the new firmware helps.
Best Regards

Options
Tuesday
Thank you for the prompt response. There's no issue. It's just i really like the new feature of choosing the frame rate as per our convenience and the response time which has increased and made it better so was just hoping to get it on my other camera as well. It's good to have feature but nothing urgent as of now.
Options
Wednesday

@SBH92 

Hi,
In this situation, it's recommended to wait for the new firmware to be released to your camera officially.
Best Regards

Options
Thursday
May i ask when is that scheduled to roll out officially?
Options
Friday

@SBH92 

Hi,
Sorry that we do not have this information. You can pay attention to the notice on the Tapo app > Me >Firmware Update page.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 90

Replies: 5

Related Articles