EAP610 blocking HDMI over IP

2024-08-27 15:27:17
Model: EAP610-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.6

My setup originally contained 2 of the EAP225-Outdoor units. These are setup where one is hardwired on my house and the other is mounted to my shed setup in mesh and used as a repeater and ethernet bridge. Part of that setup I was using a gofanco HDMI splitter (HDbitT8Pv2) to send HDMI over WiFi and everything was working. Recently i started having issues with the 225 on my shed not giving me the ethernet bridge. After much troubleshooting it appears the 225 is getting too hot and dropping ethernet downlink. I decided to replace both 225s with the 610 outdoor. Since they use the same mount it was an easy swap and everything seemed good until i tried to use the gofanco device. It appears that the 610 block however this device connects back to the main unit in the house because all i get is a trying to connect message. Everything else that is used off the ethernet bridge works (A/V receiver, Sonos connect, and IP camera). Can someone point me in the direction as to what to look for to try and solve my problem? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP610 blocking HDMI over IP
2024-08-28 09:05:07

@Mike12086 

Would you kindly confirm that you have turned on multicast filtering for the wireless network?

How to configure Multicast Filtering on Omada Controller

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 96

Replies: 1

Related Articles