Error : Tapo C320WS - White - microSD card is not deducting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-26 09:36:22
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

When inserting the microSD card in Camera, it is initializing for 5 to 10 minutes. After initializing getting below error

"This microSD card seems to have an abnormal expansion capacity which may put your data at risk. Replacing the microSD card is recommended."

Verified the data card using H2testw software in windows laptop, it is working fine. But the the camera Tapo C320WS is not recoganizing microSD card.

Memory Card Detail:

Brand SanDisk
Model Name SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ card
Flash Memory Type Micro SDHC, SDXC
Memory Storage Capacity 128 GB
Special Feature X Ray Proof
Read Speed 120 Megabytes Per Second
Options
1 Reply
Re:Error : Tapo C320WS - White - microSD card is not deducting
2022-11-29 05:58:31

Hello @CCTVCemera 

Thank you for reaching out to the community and shared the steps you've tried. 

Glad to know you have verified the SD card and tried the basic troubleshooting steps as FAQ What should I do if the SD card doesn’t work properly on my camera?

• Can you share the H2tesw test result with us here and I may need to escalate your case. 
  • Do you have a chance to try a different SD card and see if anther SD card works fine? 
  • Please share the MAC address and SN number of the camera with us via private message, thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 793

Replies: 1

Related Articles