Repetative Disconnections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-01 07:16:02 - last edited 2019-01-11 09:44:31

Dear All

I have a three storey house and have three AP set up - EAP 330 & Eap 320 - both indoor and EAP 225 Outdoor.

I am having issues in certain areas of the house - these are general areas of overlap between AP and also in situation when i am moving from one area to anothe of the house - when my device either

1, Is connected to AP - yet there is not transfer not internet

2, Is connected to AP - internet keep dropping

3, Keeps dropping nad reconnecting to AP

4, Drops connection to ap and after let sat 5-10 sec connects to another ap - yet if i am playing video on youtube and playing song ons spotify it stops playing due to no internet and connects again.

I have same SSID on all EAP - to allow roaming - also i have band steering enables - i also have fast roaming feature enabled.

I tried turninig on an off force disociation

I tried letting my pc running the omada controller all day

I also tried using fixed channels (after using mobile app to find best channels) and tried auto chennels.

Yet anything i do i still end up with the same issue.

Any further advice please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Repetative Disconnections
2019-01-13 01:37:26

I've just tried using the Omada 3.0.5 controller on Linux and have seen frequent disconnects also on Android client that didn't occur when running APs standalone. I'm going back to standalone mode.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 790

Replies: 1

Related Articles