praxLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Safestream Routers
2024-05-21 02:59:24
Can I use Load Balancer as switch (Ethernet port extender) - TL-R470T+
I was using this load balancer when I had 2 internet connection. Now I have only one connection. Hence, can I use it as a switch as an additional Ethernet port extender?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2021-09-20 05:26:24
Re:Internet Speed fluctuations (Slow Uploads & Speed Issues) after installing load Balancer (TL-R470T+)
I have 2 ISP's and routed all Http traffic to WAN 1 (Primary fast speed). What happens if I select both "WAN1" and "WAN2" in policy routing for all other traffic. Is it the best approach for setup?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2020-06-16 01:25:29
Re:Internet Speed fluctuations (Slow Uploads & Speed Issues) after installing load Balancer (TL-R470T+)
@Andone One quick question: If I want to create separate policy routing only for smart devices (Eg: Alexa/echo show, Andriod TV box, google home etc), what is the "service type" that I need to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2020-06-12 14:37:15
@Andone Thank you for your quick reply. Request you to please confirm whether my below understanding is right. 1) I need to reserve priority IP's (DHCP) then enable policy routing. 2) IP group should...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2020-06-11 10:30:59
@Andone I have the following devices on my network and trying to achieve best optimization as per the priority using the load balancer. Thank you very much!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2020-06-11 09:51:15
Thank you for your reply. Can you please throw some light on policy based routing. Any video's reference manuals etc. I have a fair understanding of PBR but not confident to make changes in router....
0HELPFULS