corkscrew22LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
an hour ago
block access to wifi clients remote site
I have 2 networks 1 local and 1 remote all device models versions and firmware listed in the tables below. My question is on my local site I have the option to block a wifi clients (red circle with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
8 hours ago
Re:ER605 cloud controller scheduled reboot
@Clive_A so gateways are exact same models at home site and remote site TP-Link ER605 Omada Model ER605(UN) v2.0 The EAP on the remote site is a EAP245(AC1750) Model EAP245(US) v3.0 The oc200 at home...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
ER605 cloud controller scheduled reboot
Hi I have 2 separate networks one home and one remote. The home network has an ER605 gateway controlled by an OC200, this one has an option under the services menu to set up a scheduled reboot for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Wednesday
Re:omada controller remote site access - solved
@Vincent-TP yes i already tried that it does not work I have however found an easy solution, since i have purchased a hardware controller then im entitled to free cloudbased controller. So I...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:omada controller remote site access
@Vincent-TP Hi i have input the public ip as you say in both the ER605 and the EAP245 they still do not show up in thje oc200 interface how long does it normally take for them to show up initially? I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:omada controller remote site access
@Vincent-TP tried that made no difference... I still think its somthing to do with in the "controller inform url" will not except the noip url in the format below...
0HELPFULS