TheYamLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-02-12 23:42:59
RE:Omada routers, adding OpenVPN servers by its hostname is impossible, only accept IPs.
if you get the domain name from the opvn file, ping the domain and then you can get the IP, the port is listed next to the domain on the .opvn file, but yes, domain would be. awesome!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-02-12 23:35:43
Re:VPN Client to 3rd party Server (ProtonVPN, ExpressVPN stc..)
@Clive_A so does this mean that now Express VPN will work? i got the ip of the server i want to use by running a ping to the domain they give in the .opvn file. i saw in the cipher it is 256 gcm. i...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-04 16:20:42
Re:openVPN generated incorrect certs generated, key too small
@TheYam so to add more context within the ios OpenVPN app, i changed the "advanced settings" from "preferred" to "Legacy" security standards, which is i suppose a key size that works with omada......
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-04 15:27:29
@pepicheck so I second this issue. just started using open vpn on omada, newest version. now open vpn client will say ee key too small, after it worked for an hour or so? tried the workaround above,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-04 15:26:31
@Sunshine so I second this issue. just started using open vpn on omada, newest version. now open vpn client will say ee key too small tried the workaround above, but didnt work for me. perhaps im not...
0HELPFULS