RandyAndyLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-29 08:24:06
Re:Record longer before motion detection events
@Solla-topee If the ticket automatically closes after a couple of days (people have lives, jobs and things to do other than file bug reports, you know), it shows a lack of interest on TP-Link's part...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-28 17:08:30
@Solla-topee Sorry I'm not going to spend any time doing Tapo's work. Your engineers should be smart enough to understand my comment. I alreaady sent you guys a detailed report a while back about...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-28 07:54:24
@DingoBingo This is probably the biggest weakness of Tapo cameras. For real-time monitoring they work ok. I work from home and I normally have 3 cameras set up to check on my cat (entrance, cat bed,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-18 21:08:17
Re:Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC
I'm using VLC and it works, there are other third-party apps that work too, but they are very slow. I would love a "Tapo Control Center" for PC (and Mac I suppose) not only to view cameras but also...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-18 21:04:37
Widgets are still work-in-progress
I use the widgets a lot and I'm thankful that they were implemented. However, some the widgets are still work-in-progress. I would like 1x1 direct shortcuts to Tapo cameras, for example. Also, I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-08-18 21:00:37
Re:Custom Colour Values in Tapo App ( HEX or RGB )
In addition to setting exact RGB colors, it would be useful to be able to save a pallete of "user favorite colors" that can be re-used across all smart bulbs. This way you'd just set a color the...
0HELPFULS