justcuriousLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-22 21:12:35
Re:Omada TL-R605 PVID - Network connection is lost when I change PVID from the default value
I had to ditch the Omada Controler and restored the R605 router with the previous configuration. Now all the networks behave as expected. I hope that this bug is corrected in the future.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-13 21:40:15
Re:Omada TL-R605 PVID - Network connection is lost when I change PVID from the default value
@Virgo I just tried Fedora instead of Debian on a different hardware and had the same issue. I tried a Windows VM inside a Linux host and it worked! There shouldn't have to be a difference between...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-11 15:25:23
@justcurious I double checked that it's not a Linux configuration issue. It's in automatic DHCP. If I switch PVID back to 1, linux works fine but in the LAN network rather than in the Oficina Network.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-11 14:30:36
@Virgo I've attached my current settings. Since you asked for a ipconfig output and it's a dual boot machine, I logged into Windows. My surprise is that it worked! Now, this doesn't make sense, when...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-10 12:22:49
@Virgo Hello, I don't want to delete the default VLAN. All I want is to create a subnet in a router port where I can attach an unmanaged switch. The hosts attached to that switch should receive their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-07-08 14:16:18
@d0ugmac1 I'm sorry, I may have confused you, I erased part of all mac addresses for privacy issues. The mac address is not malformed. I should have stated it in the post.
0HELPFULS