CCDanLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:Deco X50 Outdoor clients getting disconnected frequently
@David-TP Sonoff is different than Sonos. Sonoff is just a network controlled relay. The band used is extremly small. I have also 60 in my network managed by a X50-outdoor and M5 sattelites. Same...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Deco X50-Outdoor updated firmware
Also, with M5 as main DECO, it is not shown the traffic but - while on previous x50-Outdoor it was shown... So I think that the 2 DECO modela are not fully compatible.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Deco X50-Outdoor updated firmware
@David-TP Thanks for replying. No Apple device in my network. I already have set the DECO prefferences on each device. And yes, both X50-Outdoor are located outdoor, under sun. I noticed that during...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-29 18:19:02
Deco X50-Outdoor updated firmware
I am opening a new thread eapecially for X50-outoor hoping to determine TPLink to address the issues with it and making a stable and reliable firmware for it: * become unstable with temperature *...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-27 14:55:02
Re:Optimize The Overall App Experience/Network stability on Deco X50/X55_V1
I have WPA2 already. And MAC binding on Omada router. The issue is X50-Outdoor. It kills me how unstable is. I have 2, 1 main and 1 wireless connected. 2nd one, no matter the bad is the signal and...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-26 16:28:32
Re:Optimize The Overall App Experience/Network stability on Deco X50/X55_V1
@ David-TP weirdest thing that happened: an offline unidentified device keeps comnecting to my DECO network. It doesn't have MAC or IP. I am deleting it and still reapear offline... what could be the...
1HELPFULS