CharliepsychoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
Thursday
Re:H200 hub and KE100 TRV
@Elemer I think maybe the development team are playing wack-a-mole with bugs and the test team cannot keep up! Honestly, the smart trvs are very good, once you get them working!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
Thursday
Re:H100 not reconnecting after network failure
@Wayne-TP Are we any closer to an update on the H100 firmware? To reiterate, the only email I have had from support is that they are too busy to help me.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
a week ago
Re:H200 hub and KE100 TRV
KE100 is supported by the H100 hub and appears in the Tapo app. I've got loads working like that. I am surprised to hear the H200 hub doesnt work. Well a little surprised, it would be a shame as i...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
a week ago
@Wayne-TP Yes, I had an email from Tp-link support, saying they were to busy to get back to me and I should use webchat if it was urgent, which dropped me in to an endless AI faq loop. I understand...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
a week ago
@Wayne-TP Hi Wayne, My devices are all on auto update and all say they are on the latest version (1.5.17) there is no option to update it further. Has 1.5.20 been officially released or do you need...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hub
a week ago
H100 not reconnecting after network failure
I have 5 H100 hubs, they recently updated to 1.5.17 but now whenever the internet or network goes down, the hubs go down and have to be manually restarted (switch them off, wait 10 and switch on) for...
0HELPFULS