14paavangLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
a week ago
per device wifi band assignment
there should be the ability to choose which wifi bad a devoce connects to for all decos incluing the m4 and not just newer devices like the x20. ALso if there is a mesh made of decos that do and...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Accessories
2 weeks ago
Re:UE300 not working at full speed
@Sunshine Nevermind. It took me a week to figure out but I managed to check the Ethernet cable with a tester and turns out the cable had a bad connector on one end
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Accessories
3 weeks ago
UE300 not working at full speed
1. I have A few ue300 usb to gigabit Ethernet adapters that I use for my laptop ad iPad. The one I was Using for my iPad kept on getting stuck at 100mbps in a connection despite the actual link speed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-06-11 11:48:54
Re:Can I not choose which band a device connects to when in AP mode?
iphone xr, tplink t2u nano, ipad pro 10.5 inch 2017, asus zenbook 14 ux433fac, to name a few, most of them have this problem that even if they are in front of a deco, they will either choose 2.4 ghz...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-30 17:40:02
Can I not choose which band a device connects to when in AP mode?
When in AP, modw the ability to choose which wifi band a decvice connects to when connecting to deco mesh goes away, how do i decide which band it connects to then?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-05-23 13:59:24
How to install the controller on truenas scale?
I already have a server that's running 24x7, and I know that it is possible to virtualise the tplink omada controller on Linux, but specifically on the Debian based true as scale, the only way I seem...
0HELPFULS