John-ssaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2021-12-22 09:53:03
Unable to access LAN Resource after VPN establish
Hi All, I wish to connect the VPN from internet as client to access back to the local area network data. I had refer to How to establish L2TP Server by SMB VPN Router using the new GUI? My VPN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2021-12-22 09:33:01
Re:ER605 PPPOE xxxx@public.maxis.,com.my failed to connect to server because sending padi time out
@Somnus Thank you. Now i dial up the PPPOE using back the maxis router, and set the VPN router as statis ip in the wan mode. Somnus wrote @John-ssa Then there could be some other limitation. Some ISP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2021-12-13 05:26:51
Re:ER605 PPPOE xxxx@public.maxis.,com.my failed to connect to server because sending padi time out
@Somnus Thank for you Somnus wrote @John-ssa It seems like your tp-link router didn't get a reply from PPPoE server. What I suspect: 1. Your ISP server doesn't like a 3rd-party router or; 2. the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2021-12-10 08:07:45
ER605 PPPOE xxxx@public.maxis.,com.my failed to connect to server because sending padi time out
I had just brought ER605 vpn router. Im trying connect WAN1 to maxis ISP, but the system log show that PPPOE xxxx@public.maxis.,com.my failed to connect to server because sending padi time out. I rty...
0HELPFULS