firefox111LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Help! There's a Client IP address tha I don't know such a device
There is an IP Address on my LAN Client List that I can't account for. I just took an audit of all my network devices and I can't account for this IP Address! So I blocked it on the ER605 Firewall....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-08-15 21:04:57
RE:Make the wireguard peer generator more friendly (QR codes, exports and autogenerating codes)
Allow FQDN in peer instead of IP Address.
0HELPFULS
2024-07-29 02:48:26
RE:Make the wireguard peer generator more friendly (QR codes, exports and autogenerating codes)
@DrDre The OP posted this on December 2, 2023. Until now no firmware update to address this request! Good thing my Xfinity cable internet and Sparklight cable internet haven't changed my IP address...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-19 18:03:57
Re:Split Tunneling for L2TP VPN Client?
@MR.S Thanks for your suggestions but I'm sure there are no rules that may block my access to remote devices to come in to my local apps/devices. With wireguard, connection to my remote cameras, my...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-19 03:26:40
Re:Make the wireguard peer generator more friendly (QR codes, exports and autogenerating codes)
@Xarishark QR Code? The developer probably doesn't know how to generate a QR Code! He doesn't even give us a simple FQDN on the wireguard endpoint parameter.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-18 21:20:22
Re:Split Tunneling for L2TP VPN Client?
@MR.S Strange indeed! With wireguard, I have no problem whatsoever. I have full control of all the devices on the remote site. My only issue with wireguard is that it uses IP Address not FQDN for the...
0HELPFULS