ER605 DHCP lease list

ER605 DHCP lease list
ER605 DHCP lease list
18 hours ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.6

hallo all,

am I blind, or there is no possibility to see the list of DHCP leases? 

/BR ZoloNN --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Omada 2x ER605(UN) v2.0 + SG200P(UN) V3.20 + 3x EAP615-Wall(EU) V1.0
Options
5 Reply
Re:ER605 DHCP lease list
17 hours ago

@ZoloNN 

you can see it here, but here the fixed ip will also be visible, so you have to look for the ip in the dhcp scoop. There are no other places to see this.

Options
17 hours ago

@MR.S 

negative - on the list are clients with fixed IP too... and definitely not all of them - I miss some active clients with fixed IP here

for example Asus has two lists: all client list where is explicitly stated if the IP is fix od dhcp:

and another one where only DHCP leases are incl. rest of lease time:

/BR ZoloNN --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Omada 2x ER605(UN) v2.0 + SG200P(UN) V3.20 + 3x EAP615-Wall(EU) V1.0
Options
16 hours ago

@ZoloNN 

on Omada there is only the one list, yes as I said fixed IP addresses are also displayed so you have to see what is in the scoop. but I don't see the problem, you find clients and which IP each client has. as you say, it is not always all the clients are shown either so a bit buggy sometimes.

Options
16 hours ago

@MR.S 

there is for example problem, when I add some new DHCP capable device to the network (e,g, ESP based devices), where I do not know the hostname nor MAC, finding the correct IP will be almost impossible.

On Asus you go to the DHCP list, sort it by Lease time and the with longest one is the right one - you need three mouse clicks from main screen.

yep, I understand, someone can argue, that customer grade router and business grade one is a big difference - indeed, just show me one typical homeuser who will look into DHCP lease table: none, zero, nada............

Options
16 hours ago

@ZoloNN 

in such a situation, I sort by uptime, then I quickly find the device I'm looking for, then I give the device a name so that I don't have to look for it later.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 62

Replies: 5

Related Articles