Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hi all Some days ago a client of mine notified me that they were having problems with the network. It seemed that the problem was that our DHCP pool was exhausted and were not enough available IPs to
DHCP Service
By digitalFounders · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
62Views
1Replies
I had to physically move my network into a new cabinet this weekend and had thought nothing of it as the network configuration wasn't changing and working perfectly. My Default Wireless network has no
VLAN & Multi-NetworksDHCP ServiceNetwork Connectivity
By Phreaknes · Latest post a week ago by Phreaknes
1Helpful
230Views
10Replies
Hi. I have just bought 1 x ER706W and 2 x EAP670. If I configure it without the Omada software controller it seems to work fine. When I configure through the Omada software controller it fails. I want
RoutingWAN SetupDHCP Service
By stole · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MR.S
1Helpful
198Views
5Replies
Hello! Have been here couple of times to find answers for some questions I had, and now finally got my set up working and then new questions that I hope you guys can help. Heres my set up: - Gateway/R
DHCP ServiceController RelatedNetwork Connectivity
By dimago · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
183Views
3Replies
Hi Recently I have problems with DHCP, I have 5 simple VLANs 1,10,20,30,40, and EAP655 and EAP650 connected to AcessPoint, I have VLAN 1 and SSID configuration via VLAN, one ethernet port as 30, the r
VLAN & Multi-NetworksDHCP Service
By DamianPL · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
132Views
1Replies
Further to my previous post Replacing ISP Router with TP-Link ER7212PC of 2023-12-15. I have now purchased an ER7212PC and in the process of setting it up but have a few questions. However it might be
DHCP ServiceWAN SetupVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Fozzie Bear · Latest post 2024-08-26 00:59:24 by Clive_A
3Helpful
192Views
3Replies
I just purchased the Omada network less than a week ago. I am trying to create a new interface for vlan and assign a new dhcp range. I built it out and I get an error "LAN interfaces could not be none
By MRCAPTOBVIOUS · Latest post 2024-08-20 23:13:31 by MRCAPTOBVIOUS
2Helpful
164Views
2Replies
Hi, I've already written an email to support, but I'd like help here too. Hey everyone, I have an ER605 + 3x EAP625-Outdoor HD in a public place. We only have the WLAN points for a public WLAN. So we
DHCP ServiceRoutingVLAN & Multi-Networks
By TW_EPC · Latest post 2024-08-13 13:12:50 by TW_EPC
4Helpful
286Views
9Replies
Hello, I have a unique network configuration where I would like to write my own software to configure the IP range of several DHCP pools with separate VLANs. I was planning on doing it over SSH howeve
By Juniormunk · Latest post 2024-08-06 01:02:32 by Clive_A
3Helpful
170Views
3Replies
I recently purchased this along with wireless access points to resolve what I thought to be an issue with intermittent network dropouts. The access points are Engenius products and are working perfect
DHCP Service
By kmattoon · Latest post 2024-07-29 01:25:52 by Clive_A
1Helpful
102Views
1Replies