Problems adopting ER605

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problems adopting ER605

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problems adopting ER605
Problems adopting ER605
2024-04-07 11:43:40

Hi,

i have an OMADA setup and had to reset my ER605. 

Now i am struggling to re-adopt it into the OC200 Controller

There is an "old" configuration of the router in the OC200, and a new configuration on the currently standalone ER605.

I guess these two configurations are conflicting, it doesnt know which to keep?

How do i "forget" or delete the old router configuration in the OC200?

Best, Frank

Options
2 Reply
Re:Problems adopting ER605
2024-04-08 08:49:32

frankdrebin wrote

Hi,

i have an OMADA setup and had to reset my ER605. 

Now i am struggling to re-adopt it into the OC200 Controller

There is an "old" configuration of the router in the OC200, and a new configuration on the currently standalone ER605.

I guess these two configurations are conflicting, it doesnt know which to keep?

How do i "forget" or delete the old router configuration in the OC200?

Best, Frank

Hi @frankdrebin 

Do you mean the Wired Networks setting on the OC200? Please help to send some screenshots of the setting you would like to delete on your controller.

Besides, there is a WAN Settings Override button on wired network setting, you may refer to the preconfigure step before you adopt the router. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Problems adopting ER605
2024-04-08 09:05:28
Hi, actually these override settings were not available in my config. I could finally solve it with a reset of the ER605. The OC200 then adopted the factory reset ER605 and pushed the config onto it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 226

Replies: 2

Related Articles