Problems with tapo c520ws

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a Tapo C520WS at my house, 4 of them. I have 2 problems with my camera.

1. One of my cameras, which is located in the corner of my garage and is considered to be the one that receives the most wind and rain, sometimes acts weirdly, like having a slow response to pan and tilt. It faces somewhere else that isn’t a designated viewpoint. Is this normal?

2. I want to set all my cameras to auto-reboot, but when I turn it on and come back to look at it, it turns off by itself every time on every camera. So I think I might be doing something wrong.

thank for your comment

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems with tapo c520ws
3 weeks ago

@cardkazuma 

Have the pan and tilt features of the camera been enabled, such as auto tracking or patrol mode? I recommend observing how the camera moves to a non-designated position and whether this is due to the device's pan-tilt functionality preventing it from reaching the correct location. Providing some related videos would be helpful.

About the auto-reboot feature, do you mean the auto-reboot toggle will be disabled automatically? Is it possible that this feature was not successfully enabled, perhaps due to network issues? It may have shown as enabled at the time, but was actually not activated.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 149

Replies: 1

Related Articles