i am unable to connect with the wifi to any of my device

2024-06-24 16:52:18 - last edited 2024-07-30 07:36:30
Model: CPE510  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.2.4 Build 20230616 Rel. 32656 (0000)

i am unable to connect with the wifi from my mobile phone or my laptop to the cpe510 device please give me the solution

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:i am unable to connect with the wifi to any of my device-Solution
2024-06-25 09:01:03 - last edited 2024-07-30 07:36:30

@Dixitdj 

To function correctly, the front-end router (which serves as the internet source) needs to be connected properly. To test the internet connection, unplug the CPE510 and connect the wire to a computer. CPE units usually work in pairs because they are designed to transmit signals across long distances rather than extend internet connections. Besides, CPE units emit Wi-Fi signals on specific channels, which may not be supported by end devices (versions varied).

Additionally, due to its limited antenna angle, it can only provide signal to a limited area.You ought to consider about using our EAP product if you wish to extend the wifi signal.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:i am unable to connect with the wifi to any of my device-Solution
2024-06-25 09:01:03 - last edited 2024-07-30 07:36:30

@Dixitdj 

To function correctly, the front-end router (which serves as the internet source) needs to be connected properly. To test the internet connection, unplug the CPE510 and connect the wire to a computer. CPE units usually work in pairs because they are designed to transmit signals across long distances rather than extend internet connections. Besides, CPE units emit Wi-Fi signals on specific channels, which may not be supported by end devices (versions varied).

Additionally, due to its limited antenna angle, it can only provide signal to a limited area.You ought to consider about using our EAP product if you wish to extend the wifi signal.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:i am unable to connect with the wifi to any of my device
2024-07-16 19:20:06

It is like there might be an issue with the configuration settings on your CPE510. Have you tried resetting the device and  mini goldendoodle size reconfiguring it from scratch. Sometimes a factory reset can help resolve connectivity issues.

Options
2024-07-20 14:42:04

It might be a good idea to check if the CPE510 is broadcasting the Wi-Fi signal properly and if your devices are within range. Also, ensure that the correct network SSID and  business password are being used. If the problem persists, try restarting the CPE510 and your devices, and check for any firmware updates for the CPE510.

Options
2024-07-29 19:47:15

It might help to restart both your CPE510 and your devices. Also, check if there’s a firmware update available on  squishmallows 2024 or any settings that could be blocking connections.

Options