Cannot Bind my TP Link ID to NVR device

2024-03-13 10:40:27 - last edited 2024-09-19 06:50:05
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I use VIGI NVR1008H and connected to a separate PoE switch for may cameras.When going to the cloud service tab in settings in VR, it show that it is connected to the internet. However, when trying to bind my account, it does not work. I also added the device via the QR code flashed on the screen, the connection shows as failed. My internet is working and I used LAN cables to link the NVR and POE switch. How to I configure NVR to match the same IP as the router? I use Globe Fiber. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Cannot Bind my TP Link ID to NVR device
2024-03-14 01:12:15 - last edited 2024-09-19 06:49:55

Hi @Delvs 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Hmm, it showed failed. So, that's the whole story?

Do you have anything else to provide? Internet show up as connected, can you ping its IP address from another PC in the same LAN?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-08-18 11:08:36 - last edited 2024-09-19 06:49:55

Same problem here. All network HW is TP Link, I am in the same network and can not bond my NVR to my account. Accesing cameras from different network is not working at all, only from same network everything is working except bonding. Error is: Device is offline, try again later. But of course this is nonsense, my device is online and working. I tried reset and no success. Any help please?

Options
2024-08-19 01:16:40 - last edited 2024-09-19 06:49:55

Hi @LukeCZ 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

LukeCZ wrote

Same problem here. All network HW is TP Link, I am in the same network and can not bond my NVR to my account. Accesing cameras from different network is not working at all, only from same network everything is working except bonding. Error is: Device is offline, try again later. But of course this is nonsense, my device is online and working. I tried reset and no success. Any help please?

Make sure your NVR is connected to the Internet with the CORRECT DNS servers.

If you don't have the correct DNS servers, you cannot bind it. DNS resolution is involved in this matter. The default is 8.8.8.8 but some countries may not be able to add it.

For the network settings, if you cannot make it right, set up them in static mode, and make sure you put the correct parameters.

If you need more help, please make sure you specify the settings in the network with screenshots.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 379

Replies: 3

Related Articles