NVR Shutdown Issue

NVR Shutdown Issue
NVR Shutdown Issue
2024-06-29 02:24:04 - last edited a week ago
Model: VIGI NVR1008H-8MP  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 240507 Rel.77345n

Hi,

I am trying to shutdown the NVR unit but cant find the option on the web interface or the app.

I am using a mac on Chrome and Android VIGI app.

Thanks for your time

Dave

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:NVR Shutdown Issue-Solution
2024-07-01 03:57:47 - last edited a week ago

Hi  @PD-Dave 

You can simply yank out the power. That's it.

You don't have an option like the computer to power it off.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:NVR Shutdown Issue-Solution
2024-07-01 03:57:47 - last edited a week ago

Hi  @PD-Dave 

You can simply yank out the power. That's it.

You don't have an option like the computer to power it off.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:NVR Shutdown Issue
2024-07-01 05:13:12 - last edited a week ago

@Clive_A 

Hi Clive,

Thanks for that.

I actually ended up connecting a monitor and mouse to shut it down. I guess if I didn't  the only solution would have been to yank the power.

I won't be needing to do that again now that it is set up but ti would be good if it was incorporated into the web gui.

Thanks

Dave

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 329

Replies: 2

Related Articles