ER605 v2.0 - Consistantly becoming Unresponsive

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 v2.0 - Consistantly becoming Unresponsive

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:ER605 v2.0 - Consistantly becoming Unresponsive
2023-06-30 22:11:45

@Giang97 How to do this?

Options
2023-07-01 13:07:04

@Retzel 

I would configure the Router to a SysLog server to see what errors are being spit out before the lock up.

You could have a chatty NIC on a device that is blowing up the error logs and blowing up the memory on the router.  Maybe some type of Multicast storm.  Which impart will fire off RSTP.  I dont even know if the router supports spanning tree, it could be blasting your router regardless.  

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options
2023-07-17 20:14:18

It dropped again last night for no reason, I have all the logging sent to zabbix and there are no errors reported, just the unit stops working. Even if this was a bad device causing grief on the network (which i dont think it is), isnt this a business class unit that should be able to handle such a situation. I had no such problems with the google home device that was previously running the network for almost 6 years.

Options
2023-08-05 13:59:06

Still having issues with my device, again it becomes unresponsive randomly during the night. Why doesnt the controller reboot it? Why is there no logging? Why is there no errors reported in the UI?

Options

Tags

WAN Setup DHCP Service
Troubleshooting
Related Articles