Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

This is a continuation of my previous thread, as seen here: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/622434?replyId=1254500 Some personal issues that meant I had just lived with this not
NAT
By Tyra · Latest post Yesterday by BusyMind
7Helpful
808Views
15Replies
This Article Applies to: Certain Omada models. Issue Description/Phenomenon: In certain situations, especially, ISP provides a modem-router and intends to disable the NAT to eliminate the double-NAT p
NATOfficial
By Clive_A · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
1Helpful
374Views
7Replies
I am mapping 60 static ip's from my ISP to local machines. After 32 records, I get the error: "The number of one-to-one NATs has reached the limit." Questions: Is this a known limitation on the ER8411
NATController RelatedOne-to-One NAT
By ecovalence · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
157Views
4Replies
Background: This post provides a configuration guide on disabling NAT in standalone mode. This Article Applies to: Omada routers with Disable NAT capability. Configuration Steps: 1. Log in your router
NAT
0Helpful
112Views
0Replies
I use RemoterPC to connect to computers on my home network when I am away from the home network. Per their instructions I added a Port Forwarding in Site Settings->Transmission->NAT from 0.0.0.0/0 on
NATFirewall
By dalhectar · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
102Views
1Replies
Hello, I've recently deployed Omada in production for a testing site, ahead of a deployment nation-wide to 14 branches + HQ. We use an ER8411 controlled by an OC300. My colleagues have been complainin
NATNetwork Connectivity
By Dipsy · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
188Views
4Replies
I am troubleshooting a strange issue where whenever I try to access a local domain I end up going through my WAN IP instead of my LAN IP. Despite having that domain name as an A record on my local DNS
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNATDNSHighlighted Thread
By MatvAxxes · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MatvAxxes
5Helpful
576Views
18Replies
This Article Applies to: All Omada routers. Issue Description/Phenomenon: Port forward under the context of WAN Alias with multiple IPs. For more detailed description: ER8411 - Unable to port forward
NATOfficial
2Helpful
143Views
0Replies
I currently have a few of these Firewall Routers. In v1.2.0 firmware and the current v1.2.1 - there is a feature called WAN IP Alias, where I can assign multiple addresses to the WAN Port. Which is gr
NAT
By SG_Phil · Latest post 3 weeks ago by SG_Phil
4Helpful
333Views
7Replies
Hello, I have an ER7206 and a omada controller OC200, I have a yeastar plant S50 with ip .0.250 I already configure the virtual server but its not working, I cant even access to my router login. As I
NAT
By Rogerfor · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
153Views
3Replies