Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

This post is mainly from posts released by forum customer @Death_Metal, and I would like to thank @Death_Metal and others for the quality and professional Guide sharing you have contributed to the TP-
Highlighted ThreadACLVLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-04-30 10:38:53 by malik05t
11Helpful
4277Views
3Replies
I'm having a hard time trying to get this working and some behavior that I cannot figure out anymore lol, so looking for help now. I have 3 VLANs = default, guest and IoT. I want to block from IoT to
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACLmDNS
By dimago · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
100Views
1Replies
Hi. I would like to operate iobroker in my own VLAN. To manage the system, I need access from the LAN to the VLAN. How should I formulate the ACL rules? Many Thanks Thomas
ACL
By Kubus0815 · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
154Views
4Replies
I have the problem that I want to access an SMB share in VLAN 1 from a WLAN client in VLAN 50. I can ping the server from the client, but I can’t access the SMB share with Windows Explorer. When I con
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACLSMB Share
By Tecky · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
96Views
3Replies
After couple attempts at truly isolating my VLANs resulted in locking myself out of my network, I'm looking into giving it another shot. Troubleshooting such failures is limited to disabling deny rule
ACL
By EricPerl · Latest post 2 weeks ago by EricPerl
1Helpful
738Views
6Replies
Hi All, I have more issues with Omada ACLs between IP Groups. I have one common VLAN for all public devices (192.168.0.1/24), which needs internet connection on wired and on wireless network. The prob
ACL
By gZoma · Latest post 2024-08-29 02:31:19 by Hank21
1Helpful
524Views
13Replies
Hello everybody, I'm having a problem configuring mDNS on omada. I have several vlans but I want my "main" vLan to see the devices in the "Fadm" vLan. In this case, more specifically, I have a Microso
mDNSVLAN & Multi-NetworksACL
By LinkX92 · Latest post 2024-08-22 23:42:08 by LinkX92
2Helpful
121Views
2Replies
My network setup (simplified) is as follows: ER605 -> Switches -> OC200 & EAPs All the devices are adopted by the OC200. I've enabled Management VLAN for Switches and APs. This VLAN id isn't 1. OC200
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACLPortal
By Inforbits · Latest post 2024-08-13 08:09:36 by MR.S
1Helpful
306Views
7Replies
No ACL configured:
ACL
By Zen11t · Latest post 2024-08-03 12:50:03 by Zen11t
1Helpful
415Views
7Replies
Hello. I have Omada network and I want to add new networks for our service and maybe other office. There is one building, our office and service, and a part rented for another office. Our network can
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACL
By JoseMorales · Latest post 2024-08-02 09:43:58 by JoseMorales
1Helpful
321Views
6Replies