ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Archer6 blocking QB
@Pet_Ranch_tx I suspect that QB is wants to connect to a specific IP that it used in the past. Not sure if your computer or QB needs resetting. Try a different computer, different browser, clear...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:AX10000 latency + 2 x RE815X + 2 x RE715 DISAPPOINTED RESULT - leaving TP-LINK forever
@aikeber I would first attach a pc to the modem/router and check the speeds. Then I would set the modem/router in bridge mode and attach the TP Link router to it and have all of the extenders and AP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Have to try twice to connect to router IP
@Evil_Oliverlord I have seen things change with Firefox as they add new security features. May want to try clearing history, cookies, .... and see if that works. I use my iPad most the time I sign on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:USB HDD storage
@BrianB61672 Try putting the drive on your computer and check the permissions there.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:AX6000 - No modem - Internet plugged directly into WAN - No Internet
@ub3rm0nk3y If the router is not working when trying to connect to the ISP, most times it is the ISP wants to connect to the old router. If you look at most of the install instructions, you will note...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Archer C7 Lights not turning on.
@LoepJoe If I read that correctly, that it has 2,5 amp output. I looked eBay and found a used C7 router priced at twenty dollars and it shows 12v 2.5 amp. So that should be enough power. One thing to...
0HELPFULS