PristDeanLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-08-22 00:42:11
Good News !
I have some good news here... no thanks to TP-Link but thanks go to Yonomi who will now support TP-Link devices at the end of this month. Their app is very good, I have been using it for months, give...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-08-05 21:08:00
IFTTT Lack of support
I think what is really disappointing as a customer is that TPLink staff have not had the decency to state 'No, we will unfortunately not be supporting IFTTT". Instead they strung us along. Well...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-06-07 01:08:03
Re:IFTTT Channel?
You are wise not to hold your breath, you'd break all records if you managed it given that TP-Link have been 'looking at this' for some 9 months or more. What they are really saying is 'we know about...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-04-21 02:02:38
Completely agree, luckily I only have 5 plus but wish I gone the Wemo route now, which I will do. This clearly shows to me that TP-Link do not care about customers and providing a good customer...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-04-12 00:50:20
After asking the question again.... just received the same standard..."please go away" response: Dear Dean, Many thanks for your valuable reply. I am so sorry for the waiting! I consulted the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-04-11 01:22:39
Quite how difficult this is for them bemuses me. I see they released an app update recently in time Google Home. It's a real shame they are ignoring customers who will no doubt migrate away to Wemo...
0HELPFULS