britsoft5LV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 1
Stories/ Tapo App & Integrations
2024-07-05 19:56:26
Re:Automating Your Home with Tapo and Sub-Ghz
So many neat things it can become confusing, everything I've seen gets the temperature for the house from the internet, so far off from reality that it is not useful.
0HELPFULS
2024-07-05 18:09:30
Re:Matter and TP-Link: What is Matter? What Devices are Compatible with Matter?
Based on my experience with the Tapo Beta when they moved all devices to the Tapo app, I don't believe they are supporting the Kasa app anymore. I have moved all my 35 or so Tapo and Kasa devices to...
0HELPFULS
2024-06-26 02:10:22
Re:Matter and TP-Link: What is the Matter Protocol?
The first specification, or Matter 1.0, only covered certain categories of devices, including: Light bulbs and switches Smart plugs Smart locks Safety and security sensors Media devices including TVs...
0HELPFULS
2024-06-25 21:08:31
Re:Matter and TP-Link: What is the Matter Protocol?
Have only used a couple of Matter devices but I see no real benefit to all this hype I see every where, looks a lot like a marketing gimmick.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Product Highlights and Announcements
2023-09-21 21:31:34
Re:Interested in Joining the TP-Link Beta Program?
Not sure where this came from, been in your beta program for 2 years. Maybe it's because I just changed the email address a few months ago and no one at your organization could figure out how to move...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Product Highlights and Announcements
2023-05-25 01:20:19
Re:Interested in Joining the TP-Link Beta Program?
@US_Beta I currently am a beta tester with the email account bob at britmail dot us and have changed my email address which has locked me out of any activity. Can someone move the profile to my new...
0HELPFULS