Deco XE75/XE75 Pro V1 1.4.1 with Matter, Wi-Fi Access Control, ECO Mode and More.

Deco XE75/XE75 Pro V1 1.4.1 with Matter, Wi-Fi Access Control, ECO Mode and More.

2024-08-01 07:33:13 - last edited Tuesday
Model: Deco XE75   Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

This Article Applied to

Deco XE75_V1/V1.6

Deco XE75 Pro_V1/V1.6

Firmware Modifications

1. Added Camera Security.
2. Added Wi-Fi Access Control to support "Block List" and "Allow list".
3. Added Eco Mode and Wi-Fi Schedule.
4. Supported Portal authentication for Guest Network.
5. Supported Matter.
6. Supported detection of Ethernet Backhaul link speed.
7. Support KLAP protocol and optimize the collaboration with Tapo smart devices.
8. Support firmware Auto Update.

Bug fixes

1. Fixed the bug that the 6GHz SSID will be synchronously modified when modifying the 5GHz SSID.

Firmware Version Build

Deco XE75_V1/V1.6 1.4.1_Build_20240722 Newly updated to 1.10.0 Platform
Deco XE75 Pro_V1/V1.6 1.4.1_Build_20240722 Newly updated to 1.10.0 Platform

Notes:
1. This firmware can not be degraded to the previous version directly via web UI.
2. Please make sure the Deco APP is up-to-date.
3. Some features might not be available when there are other models in the Mesh network.

Options
8 Reply
Re:Deco XE75/XE75 Pro V1 1.4.1 with Matter, Wi-Fi Access Control, ECO Mode and More.
2024-08-06 17:28:06

@David-TP WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD THIS?

Options
Re:Deco XE75/XE75 Pro V1 1.4.1 with Matter, Wi-Fi Access Control, ECO Mode and More.
2024-08-12 20:19:50

@David-TP 

Any chance we'll see Matter support on XE70/Pro? 

Options
2 weeks ago

@David-TP Just updated to this from 1.25 and now my wired ports dont go above 100mb.  they where fine on 1.25 so might roll back just wanted to give a heads up on this

Options
2 weeks ago

@Sorbert 

Hi, Do you refer to all Ethernet ports on the main Deco, or the one connected to the ISP cable modem?

Please restart the main Deco once, then try to replace a new Ethernet cable to connect the main Deco XE75 Pro to the ISP modem.

It is also suggested to check the OQS settings and confirm it is disabled.

I haven't received a similar feedback about the 1.4.1 in the past few weeks. I believe it is not related to the firmware.

PS: if you want to roll back to 1.2.5, a firmware recovery is required: How to use firmware recovery

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

Can the TP-Link team explain why, if these are "Official Release", why these are posted here first and not on the download center or available via Auto Upgrade? 

Don't understand why one would need to look in two places and dig around for updates. 

Very sad.

Options
2 weeks ago

@gipnyc 

Hi,  the Deco firmware release is gradually rolling out in waves. Some users may have already detected this version and auto-updated via the Deco APP, while others might need a while. Sometimes, if a new version has introduced numerous software features that have been requested in the past, we will start a post and invite more users to test the new version.

Usually, the firmware will be uploaded to Download Center first and this version will be as well. In rare cases where there is a delay of 1-2 weeks in the internal process, as time is valuable, the community hopes to start the test first. 

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
a week ago

@David-TP Since this new firmware I can't get ethernet backhaul to work.  And, you've taken that option out of the previous firmware..

I'm going to have to fall back to previous firmware.

Options
a week ago

@Derwood9937 Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

Did you use any network switch to establish Ethernet Backhaul?

---If possible, can you connect one of the satellite Deco XE75 pro directly to the main Deco via an Ethernet cable to check whether the Ethernet Backhaul could be restored?

As far as I know, the 1.4.1 version hasn't adjusted the Ethernet Backhaul logic and it should continue to function as effectively as before.

Which firmware version do you plan to fall back to?

You could refer to this link to properly revert the firmware: How to Downgrade Deco

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 963

Replies: 8

Related Articles