Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Comparing Tapo Doorbells and Tips for AI Detection Features Tapo D130 The Tapo D130 is our first wired doorbell offering a 2K 5MP view across a 180° FoV, Comprehensive AI Detection Types, and integrat
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post Tuesday by Abdeali
0Helpful
3294Views
10Replies
Hey Everyone! While we have been primarily focusing on the latest additions to the Tapo App, such as Dark Mode, Smart Actions 2.0, or the Kasa Integration, your devices have been receiving a steady st
OfficialHighlighted ThreadFirmware Updates
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-08-19 22:35:23 by Riley_S
0Helpful
2328Views
2Replies
Hello, I have seven of the Tapo C120 Indoor/Outdoor cameras the forum does not have that model listed and requires a model for some reason so I chose the C125 just to make this post as it is the close
MIC Audio
By Chris-D · Latest post 15 hours ago by Acee
4Helpful
297Views
4Replies
I do not see where I can schedule detection on my C425. I want to be able to ignore movement during specific times everyday.
By BajaDave · Latest post Yesterday by Carl
0Helpful
16Views
1Replies
I have several camera. There battery icons are different colors. What do the colors mean? 2 are blue, 1 is yellow and 1 is greenish
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
I recently installed my new Tapo D225 doorbell and hardwired it to my existing doorbell wiring but it does not seem to be charging. I checked the voltage on the wires feeding the doorbell and it is re
By NCSU86 · Latest post Yesterday by quince
0Helpful
190Views
3Replies
When Doorbell button is pushed Ipad will ring and keep ringing endlessly if I am not around to ether accept or reject call. Also even if I accept call on my cell phone Ipad wil keep ringing. Is there
By NovaWorld · Latest post Friday by SGH99
1Helpful
109Views
1Replies
Do any of the wire-free cameras support ONVIF protocol to integrate with an NVR? I have reviewed all of the technical documentation available and it appears they only support RTSP which is not an opti
ONVIF / RTSP
By jamesylove · Latest post Thursday by FireBurst
1Helpful
869Views
5Replies
I added the Tapo Camera Widget but it keeps stating to sign into Tapo to use this widget. However I'm already signed in Anyone else have have this issue.?
widget
By Rick_Rogan · Latest post Tuesday by Rick_Rogan
0Helpful
60Views
2Replies
I am requesting the ability to have multiple notification sounds that we can choose from for multiple Tapo cameras. This way, I could have a different notification sound for each camera. This would al
By bigdawg · Latest post Monday by bigdawg
0Helpful
61Views
2Replies