Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

My regular dimmer switch works on my track lighting 8 lamps total. My KASA dose not? these are a LED track light set from Home Depot with 2 addl. heads for big room. However LED so should not exceed t
DimmerSmart ActionsRemote ControlAmazon Alexa
By Kasa101 · Latest post 2024-08-27 21:09:27 by Riley_S
0Helpful
108Views
1Replies
This smart switch and this one only wont toggle remotely consistently. It works perfectly fine with the physical button. In the kasa app if I try to turn it on it usually works fine but to turn it off
Remote ControlAmazon Alexa
By Romanojo4 · Latest post 2024-08-12 23:58:14 by Riley_S
0Helpful
122Views
1Replies
I previously asked (Lost QR) and never heard anything so I am trying again. It is a project weekend and I cannot find the QR Code that came with my Smart Switch. So how can I install and get it config
Remote ControlSmart ActionsQR Code
0Helpful
306Views
0Replies
I would like to know if anybody has done something similar, and if the behavior is what I describe. Is it possible to achieve a better behavior, for example by switching the travelers? I will probably
Remote Control3 way
1Helpful
203Views
0Replies
I have an application need where I would like to control another Kasa switch (KS200) with an additional KS200 in a box location that does not have a load wire. My thinking may be flawed but it seemed
Remote ControlSmart ActionsGoogle AssistantFeature Request
By miktek
0Helpful
282Views
0Replies
The three way switch works great... perfect with the other common 3-4 way switches. BUT, when I use the app, the switch will click ever other time to turn on and off. So if the light is off and I use
Smart ActionsRemote Control
By JTeam_Dad · Latest post 2024-02-10 19:17:29 by JTeam_Dad
2Helpful
695Views
8Replies
Hello I just bought an installed Kasa smart motion sensor. It's been failing to connect for the longest time, but some how it showed up on my list of device after I connect to the dedicaated wifi (TP-
DimmerRemote Control
By minomizu · Latest post 2024-01-08 22:00:51 by minomizu
1Helpful
267Views
2Replies
Have many TP-Link/Kasa devices - but - this one is showing up as offline in google home "(name) not available". It shows up in in Alexa as "Device is unresponsive". It shows up and is controllable in
Google AssistantRemote ControlAmazon Alexa
By PHS1 · Latest post 2023-11-17 00:01:03 by PHS1
2Helpful
372Views
2Replies
Hi, I bought a 3 way smart dimmer from Amazon and it throws "this device is bound to another user account", can you please help unbind it? Thank you.
DimmerGoogle AssistantRemote Control
By Mnjan · Latest post 2023-10-11 17:23:57 by Riley_S
0Helpful
262Views
1Replies
Number of dev
Remote ControlSmart ActionsAmazon AlexaGoogle Assistant
By Frogphone · Latest post 2023-07-25 05:53:37 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
291Views
1Replies