Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Creating a Personalized Whole-Home Deco Mesh Solution In the high-paced environments we all live in and interact with, whether it be social media, work, or entertainment, having a stable wireless netw
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-08-01 17:58:34 by JP-Texan
3Helpful
3131Views
10Replies
Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by AnyArmato
29Helpful
9768Views
42Replies
If your Deco network has received the latest updates and features, but you do not see that they are available in your Deco app, remember that some features depend on the features of the other nodes in
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-07-20 21:37:03 by Jackeg
4Helpful
7743Views
0Replies
This Article Applied to: Deco X50/X55_V1.2(1.26) Only Firmware Download Link: Deco X50/X55_V1.2(1.26) 1.4.5_build_20240828_Beta Newly updated to Deco 1.11.0 Firmware Platform Update Advice: 1. Please
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By David-TP · Latest post 5 hours ago by jzchen
1Helpful
145Views
1Replies
This Article Applied to Deco X50/X55_V1(V1.6) only Note: Deco X50/X55_V1.2/V1.3 can't install this version. Nor did Deco X50-outdoor/Deco X50-POE. Firmware Download Link Deco X50/X55_V1.6 1.6.0_build_
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By David-TP · Latest post Tuesday by BigBode
1Helpful
154Views
3Replies
My internet has been giving me issues and I was immediately blaming the provider. It turns out the issue started after my firmware was updated to the newest version. It cuts out and then comes back on
By Clent724 · Latest post 5 hours ago by HelpFixDecoApp
0Helpful
74Views
12Replies
Is there a way to rename the Guest network. I saw a place to change the IoT SSID but all I see on the Guest Network is enable/disable. I use the suffix _optout_nomap for tracking purposes, and when De
By greyhair · Latest post 6 hours ago by HelpFixDecoApp
1Helpful
34Views
4Replies
Hello, I replaced my old AX50 router with a Deco XE75 Pro today, and though the installation went fine initially, I soon came to realize that there is no real web management interface for the Deco XE7
0Helpful
13Views
0Replies
I just installed a two node Deco XE75 Pro mesh in my home. I have no idea what the hardware version is. I don't see it on the box, or in the app. Overall, the performance is very good, but I am having
By greyhair · Latest post 6 hours ago by HelpFixDecoApp
3Helpful
56Views
7Replies
I have seen an article regarding configuring WiFI access control in Deco app to use a allow device list . here is the article link https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/faq/3833/ . But I do not see this
By Shai_ · Latest post 8 hours ago by HelpFixDecoApp
0Helpful
40Views
3Replies