Tapo App & Integrations

Take control of your Smart Home with the Tapo app! This forum section is here to help you navigate the app's features, troubleshoot any connection issues, and discuss integrations with other popular smart home ecosystems. Share your experiences, ask questions, and discover the full potential of managing your Tapo devices!
Tapo App & Integrations

Tags

Label

The latest update for the Tapo app includes new features and an entirely redesigned interface optimized for tablets and large screens. Feel free to comment with any suggestions, ideas, or questions fo
By Riley_S · Latest post Yesterday by Riley_S
1Helpful
1674Views
11Replies
Getting Started with Automating Your Tapo Sub-G Sensors with the Features in the Latest Smart Action 2.0 Update While Tapo’s Sub-G Sensors provide you with valuable insights into your home’s activity,
By Riley_S · Latest post Tuesday by Riley_S
2Helpful
1490Views
14Replies
Adding Two-Factor Authentication to Tapo and Kasa What is a TP-Link ID? Your TP-Link ID is the account under which all your TP-Link, Tether, Deco, Kasa, and Tapo devices are registered. It is also the
0Helpful
562Views
0Replies
Splash into a Smarter Summer Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter Bridging, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions Welcome to our 2024 Community Event! Over the past year, you may have seen many conversations revolvi
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-07-05 15:15:57 by KingRhino
3Helpful
5997Views
8Replies
TP-Link has always valued the experiences that we provide our users, from setup to daily use. For many, this also means controlling your devices with another platform or using the latest features for
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-07-06 23:22:58 by asp23
7Helpful
8587Views
26Replies
What are Local Smart Actions / Automations? The Tapo H100 has recently been updated with a few exciting features, such as support for Local Smart Actions – allowing for more reliable and quicker-react
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by VIPIN_KUMAR123
1Helpful
1397Views
6Replies
TP-Link Devices with HomeKit and Apple Home Over the last year, the number of Apple Home-compatible devices has rapidly expanded, whether through official HomeKit Support or the new Matter Protocol. W
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-06-16 13:19:22 by WGC
1Helpful
3389Views
2Replies
Hi, Several of us (seen the request on Reddit) need the ability to create custom modes, shortcuts and automation tasks to Turn off/on Detections and Notifications only (Keeping the camera on for 24/7
Smart ActionsKasa Device Integration
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
I have 4 KasaSmart camera and a doorbell camera. I pay annually for the cloud service for up to 10 devices. I want to buy a Tapo wireless camera for outdoors but do not want to start a new cloud servi
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
My dog just passed away and we had a camera in our living room for when we weren't home is there a mass download function from the tapo app of our cloud videos so we don't have to do it one by one
By kal1619 · Latest post Tuesday by Carl
0Helpful
43Views
2Replies