dafishLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By dafish 2022-11-07 05:47:03

Cloud Services OK?

Cloud services OK fella's? Been seeing some really weird behavior today. It's almost like the cloud servers are buried or in trouble. Accessing the app I see my inventory is VERY slow to populate, som
By DDON 2022-11-07 00:56:10

Power or lights not both

Trying to wire this up When I wire it incorrectly I can get the device to power on but has zero functionality If I wire it correctly it won't power on at all Any help would be appreciated as I don't h
By MichaelJO 2022-11-06 01:18:34

Keeping the ES20M smart motion switch on

I have enabled the switch to sense motion, "Far Range". I sit with my back to the switch and only move my arms and hands for typing on my PC. I set the Trigger to turn off the light if it doesn't sens
By dafish 2022-11-04 06:53:11

Power Consumption With No Load (watts or amps)?

i've looked at tthe tech specs and can't seem to locate the power draw of the smart switches when they are just sitting there running. Ergo, no load. Would you please ask around and see what you can f
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Ray_M 2022-11-03 20:59:42

Smart plug not responding.

My HS100 smart plug stopped being picked up by the Kasa app. I've reset it several times now and tried to add it to my devices but it never connects. It gets as far as my phone connecting to it, then
By Spicymikey 2022-11-03 20:22:04

Alexa says "Device is unresponsive"

I have 56 Kasa switches, plugs, and outlets. I have used them for a couple years so there are various versions here purchased over time. Starting in mid october '22 I began to have problems controllin