Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 462
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:BE800 - Wifi issues on 2.4Ghz
@s80275 Thank you very much for all the details. Could you please try the suggestions provided by eousphoros and move those IoT devices to the IoT Network? Then, observe whether they connect to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Unstable MLO with Pixel 8 Pro and other wifi stability issues.
@stenerali Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I appreciate it. I have escalated your case to our support engineers again and asked them to follow up. Please keep an eye on case ID...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@stenerali I noticed that you previously submitted a ticket and discussed this issue with our support engineers, but the case was closed after you mentioned returning the BE11000 Pro and purchasing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@stenerali Thank you very much for the detailed information. We appreciate it. I would like to gather more details about the issue to understand it better: 1. Which devices are reporting no internet...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@stenerali Happy to inform you that the Archer BE11000 Pro has already received new official firmware recently with a lot of new features that you will likely be interested in, including EasyMesh in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Archer BE11000 Pro New Software Introduces EasyMesh in AP Mode, Third-Party Built-in VPN Servers
Hello Everybody, A new firmware has been released for the Archer BE11000 V1.6 recently with a lot of new features that you will likely be interested in, including EasyMesh in AP Mode, ECO Mode,...
0HELPFULS