C5400 crashed and won't boot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-05 00:05:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a V1 C5400 with the newest firmware I installed just after it was released last month. I'd been tinkering with the QOS settings yesterday, eventually leaving it off as it had been. About 3 hours later the lights all went out and the wifi disappeared from my device. The first light would come on, then blink, then two more lights over towards the right would come on, all would go off and it'd start over. Pulling and replugging the power with a few minutes wait, turning it off and back on via the button, and holding the reset button for at least 10 seconds (supposed to be 7+ to reset) and it just does the same thing.

Defective or is there a way to do an even more heavy duty reset?

Wondering if this router still has the problems with hackers being able to access the remote console?

How does tp-link's support/returns work? Is it that thing where I have to pay to send it back and get a refurb or do they pay for replacement with a new item. The router is only a few months old and I bought it from Costco, so I could just return it there.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 733

Replies: 0

Related Articles