Deco XE5300 Keeps Dropping Internet Access to Comcast

Friday
Model: Deco XE5300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 Build 20240722 Rel. 60491

Hello All,

I have been dealing with an extremely frusterating situation for the past 18 hours and hoping someone has some insight into what is going on.

I have Deco XE5300 (3 pack system) running firmware 1.4.1 Build 20240722 Rel. 60491. I have a Hitron CODA56 modem connected to Comcast 1.2 gbs service. I have had this setup for almost 1 year. The Modem is connected to the main Deco via a 6ft. Cat 7 Ethernet. The other two Decos are connected via Cat 6 Ethernet (wired backhual). Unfortunately, Comcast is the only choice for Internet service in my area.

Yesterday evening, about 6:00 PM, I lost WiFi and Internet connectectivity from my Deco units. Lights on all units were red. I went to the Deco app and saw the emssage "No Internet Connection." I immediately rebooted the Hitron modem. After a successful reboot, the Decos can back online (green) for approximately 30 seconds before going back offline (red). I again checked the Deco and was meant with the "No Internet Connection" message. Looking at my Hitron modem, all status lights indicated that the modem was working properly. I also confirmed through my Xfinity app that Xfinity saw the modem as working properly. I proceded to reboot all Deco units via the app. The Deco units rebooted via the app and I was again given a green LED for approximately 30 seconds before it turned red again. I then decided to do a full reset on my modem (I had to once this once before about 3 months ago) which involded holding the reset button for 90 seconds total (30 power on, 30 unplugged, 30 powered back on). Once the modem fully rebooted and displayed the correct working status on the front LED's, my Decos finally went green and recconected to the Internet. I had full WiFi and internet connectivity until 10:00 PM when I went to bed. Sometime in the evening, the Deco units again lost Intnernet connectivity. When I woke this morning at 5:30 AM, my entire network was back offline. A power cycle reboot of the modem corrected the issue until approximetly 9:45 AM this morning when the Decos again lost Internet connection.

According to Comcast and the modem there has been no service intertuptions in my area for the past 48 hours. All of my coax cables are securley connected. I have approximately 50 devices connected to the network (10ish wired and the rest wireless). According to the Deco app, all units are running the latest firmware.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Is there something I can do correct this issue? Should I look at a new mesh setup from a different company?

Options