Deco App doesnt show all the info when I changed my cellphone device

2024-09-04 14:05:10
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.55 Build 20240718 Rel. 444414

Hi,

I have a Mesh network with 3 Decos X50 and two extensions M3W, I had my Deco App working correctly (except parental control), but I just recently changed my iPhone to an Android Samsung Galaxy S24+, I did installed the app and logged in, but I'm facing this issues (in my old iPhone I had not this issues)

1. Don't see all the devices, I just see the 3 X50 but not the 2 M3W
  2. If I click into any of the none principal deco the action show me for a less than a second the page and return inmediatly to the initial page.
  3. I don't see any client connected, all the decos shows 0 client
  4. If I open the WiFi configuration button, the form do not show me the name of my SSID and obviusly don't show the password

I tryied installing the app in my Apple iPad to see if the Android App is the one that malfunction, but no, the same behivior that I see in my Android Cellphone is happening in my IOS iPad.

I did restart all the devices, disconnected from the power outlet and nothing happen still see the issues.

I have another issue, when I configure the Parental control the controls doesn't work properly, I configure to do disconnect the internet acces from 10pm to 5:00 am and the behavior is the devices under the Parental Control has not internet outside that timeframe but in the time frame has internet, I had to go to the PC menu to desable the control to allow internet access to the devices under PC

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 48

Replies: 0

Related Articles