One W4500 Deco Disconnects multiple times per day

2024-06-06 18:59:15
Model: Deco W3600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.6

**The W4500 Model does not come up in the pick list for whatever reason, but it's not a W3600

I have 5 W4500 units installed in the house, with one acting as the router.  ONE of the units loses connection with the mesh several times per day.  When it's connected, it's at full connection strength to both the router and two other nodes.  It will eventually recover from going offline (red light, all connections drop), but it's really annoying as it knocks cameras offline, interupts streaming, etc.  I've rebooted and reset the unit to no avail.  It says it is on the latest firmware.  Anyone else experiencing this or have any tips?  It feels like a lemon of a unit, as all the others are working flawlessly.  ISP (Starlink) shows no outages at the times this one craps out.

Options
2 Reply
Re:One W4500 Deco Disconnects multiple times per day
2024-06-07 23:53:50

@BingoSF Yes I've been having the same issue as you. I've also tried resetting the router to no avail. Ver

Options
Re:One W4500 Deco Disconnects multiple times per day
2024-07-04 19:27:11

@BingoSF   I got this same deco for my parents and I set them all up, I noticed one of the satellites and wifi over all was very unstable 

My parent have ATT and I had the main deco router really close to the ATT modem once I separated them about 6ft apart I stopped having connection issues or satellites dropping of the mesh, worth the try if you have them really close to each other

Options