Brand new router slow interface, buffering and dropping video over wired and dropping wireless

Brand new router slow interface, buffering and dropping video over wired and dropping wireless

2024-04-28 02:19:30 - last edited 2024-04-28 02:44:55
Tags: #poor performance
Model: Archer AX55 Pro  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Brand new TP-Link Archer AX5400 Pro has very slow response on it's own interface web pages, buffers and drops video streams from twitch and you-tube, drops wireless connections repeatedly. I only replaced the router, the modem and ISP are the same. I get 348 Mbps on speed tests.

I had this problem after upgrading firmware, connecting to tether, and after reseting to factory and not connecting tether.

Is this router no good, or is there some setting i need to set to work well with Spectrum ISP? Not that I can find most of the normal router settings with in all these pages that take 2 minutes to load.

Returning this router to the retailer next week if I can't get back to decent performance.

Very disappointed.

Firmware Version: (After factory reset)

1.2.3 Build 20240125 rel.40575(5553)

Hardware Version:

Archer AX5400 Pro v1.0

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 206

Replies: 0

Tags

poor performance