Secondary deco has solid Red light and I can’t reset it and it’s not even showing in my app anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Secondary deco has solid Red light and I can’t reset it and it’s not even showing in my app anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-17 14:36:27 - last edited 2023-08-17 14:38:31

Hi! So I have been using Deco for a close to a year. I like that it improves my current wifi; but recent we've have had connection issues with our second deco and I rebooted the system to see if it just needed a refresh. Well now our second deco has a solid red light, even after I hit the reset button. It also is no longer even showing in our deco app anymore. Is there a way to fix this? We have the W24000 model.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Secondary deco has solid Red light and I can’t reset it and it’s not even showing in my app anymore
2023-08-18 03:18:28

@JJP22 

Hi, have you tried a factory recovery on Deco W2400:

(Its LED changes the same as Deco E4/M4/S4)

How to use firmware recovery

If still nothing changed, I am afraid you need to start registering for warranty service:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/contact-technical-support/#Warranty-Support

Thank you very much.

best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 301

Replies: 1

Related Articles