Votes

Can't Disable Weekly Reports

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-06 15:15:31 - last edited 2023-03-07 00:08:17

Currently there is no way disable weekly reports. When i go into the app you can disable monthly reports but there is no way to disable weekly reports. I confirmed with technical support that this is not an option currently and i need to post it as a feature request. Please add this feature to the SW or disable weekly reports alltogether. For most consumers wifi reports aren't needed and won't be utilized, so its just one more notification to distract us from our daily tasks, it would be nice to be able to have control over this. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't Disable Weekly Reports
2023-03-07 00:11:32

@ChaBoiJay,

Thanks for the feedback; I have added this as one of our requests to the development team. To be extra clear, are you looking to be able to disable the weekly report, or simply the notification that is given when the report is available?

Options
2023-03-07 00:16:56

@Riley_S  Awesome! I guess more the notifications for the weekly report. If the reports are made but in the background that's not a big deal. But perhaps having the option for both would be nice. That way we can customize if the reports are made and if we get notified. 

Side note: I know you can turn notifications fully off which would get rid of the weekly report notification, but I don't want that because I like having the new device notifications and firmware update notifications etc.

Options
2023-03-07 17:23:43 - last edited 2023-03-07 17:23:54

@ChaBoiJay,

One thing that I would check, as I don't know what options are available, is the notification types for the app in your phone's settings. If you are using an Android device, you may be able to limit the types of notifications that are sent from the app.  Depending on the available options,  you may be able to disable the weekly reports, but keep the new device connected notifications.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 701

Replies: 3

Voters 1