XE-75 - Half Duplex

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

XE-75 - Half Duplex

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
XE-75 - Half Duplex
XE-75 - Half Duplex
2023-01-22 03:17:28
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20220927 Rel. 64671

I was able to bypass my ISP gateway and use the Deco as the only device.  I have found that after a while, my Decos reset and I get stuck with a half duplex connection to the ISP connection.  To prove this theory i added a managed switch that just has the ISP connection and the main Deco.  I show full duplex and have 800+ speeds, after the reset the main Deco goes half deplux and I am under 100 MB.  Has anyone had this issue?  I am about to return this unit.

Options
1 Reply
Re:XE-75 - Half Duplex
2023-01-30 06:57:15

@Cherk947 

Hi, have you tried to change a different Deco XE75 as the main Deco to see whether the same issue repeated?

How to Setup the Satellite Deco to be the Main Deco

If yes, you could email support.forum@tp-link.com about how you run the speed-test over a managed switch to test the duplex WAN speed on XE75. I would forward it to the senior engineers for further analysis.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options