Got 3 LED lights, but no internet on Powerline AV1000 Using ATT fiber

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-07 14:36:13

Going to have to send back if I cant figure it out

Using the desktop app I can see the devices on the network and they should good speed

Yet they dont connect to the internet

Is this a DMZ thing on the router? So frustrating. To have a plug and play that does not work. I blame ATT

Advice?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Got 3 LED lights, but no internet on Powerline AV1000 Using ATT fiber
2023-01-14 12:14:17

@Uncreation 

Hi, can I have the model number of the powerline adapter, like TL-PA7010Kit or 7517KIT?

I suggest you should the IP settings on the device when it is connected to poweline, and make sure it has been assigned a correct IP from ATT router.

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/838/

While if you happen to see the IP address was assigned by powerline adapters, you might refer to the suggestions here:

Powerline Extender Acting as the DHCP server

And please also make sure there is no Access control setting on the ATT router.

Bets regards.

Options
Re:Got 3 LED lights, but no internet on Powerline AV1000 Using ATT fiber
2023-01-15 14:30:08

@David-TP 

Dude I am not sure you understand the problem. I use the PC App. I see all 4 devices. They have IP addresses. I have 3 green LED lights on the devices. Yet it has no internet connection. There is no problem with the router the internet works fine on all other devices on the system. I guess just need to send them back to Amazon.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 510

Replies: 2

Related Articles