Interested in Joining the TP-Link Beta Program?

Interested in Joining the TP-Link Beta Program?

26 Reply
Re:Interested in Joining the TP-Link Beta Program?
2023-11-14 15:27:57
I tried sign up even after i seect canada it wont let put the forum id in *on ontario where i live in canada there tplink office in markham part of toronto where i live yes i very much like test routers switchs other devices from tplink
Options
3 weeks ago
The link you provided for the beta program is not working. It just times out.
Options
3 weeks ago

@Yukonhawk 

The url isn't working for me as well. Maybe scheduled maintenance?

I'll try again Monday.  (USA site).

Yukonhawk wrote

The link you provided for the beta program is not working. It just times out.

Options
3 weeks ago

@Riley_S 

Is there a new url for the portal login? I signed up to test a wifi adapter and tried logging in to see if I was chosen, and the portal hasn't been able to load for a few days now. 

Options
3 weeks ago

@Jwf95 @OKCBeta ,

The portal is still up on our end. However, the server and network with the Beta Portal are under maintenance right now. Unfortunately, our team doesn't have an exact date for when the portal will become available again, but it shouldnt be too long. If there is a change to the URL or access method, we will make sure to let everyone know.

Options
3 weeks ago

Riley_S wrote

@Jwf95 @OKCBeta ,

The portal is still up on our end. However, the server and network with the Beta Portal are under maintenance right now. Unfortunately, our team doesn't have an exact date for when the portal will become available again, but it shouldnt be too long. If there is a change to the URL or access method, we will make sure to let everyone know.

@Riley_S 

Options

Tags

Official
Related Articles