Using Analita for wifi speed test issue on just one TV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-07 14:47:18
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

When running a wifi speed test on one of my TV's using Analita I get a yellow caution symbol next to the SSID name. Anyone know what is causing this and what the symbol  represents? My other three tv's do not show this symbol when doing the same speed test.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Using Analita for wifi speed test issue on just one TV
2022-02-08 01:36:35

@CC82 

Could you explain what Analita is?  I am not familiar with that.  However if I were a guessing may it may be telling you that your network is not secure, similar to the recent changes to iOS.  If that is the case go into your router and choose AES as your encryption type.  It should then resolve it.  

Options
Re:Using Analita for wifi speed test issue on just one TV
2022-02-08 17:22:54
Its a speed test app I have loaded on the sony tv. To be honest the Sony TV and Samsung TV I have the issue with works like crap with the AX1800 and AX3000. I am presently using the 3000 thinking it would solve the issue but did not. The streaming devices I have all work fine. Both these tv's support 801.11ac and worked fine with the FIOS g1100 router. I may try a different make router to see if its a TP Link issue.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 538

Replies: 2

Related Articles