Galaxy A9 tablet not connecting to internet when connected to router

неделю назад
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.3

I have an Archer Ax55 and for some reason my sons Galaxy Tab A9 decided to not have internet when it's connected to the router. 

All my families devices all have internet, without issues.  

My son can connect to the internet through my phones Hotspot and then through the Archer AX55 router, without any problem.  Only has this issue when directly connected to wifi and the router.  

Today, I has having issues with this tablet connecting to google services(youtube, playstore) and was able to surf the web, with no problems.  So I removed my sons google account from the tablet and when I went to set up a google account, I could not access the web.  

Any help much appreciated.  This has me stumped.  My daughter's Apple tablet, connects no problem, my wifes numerous phones connect without issue, and also my Galaxy S23Ultra connect without issue.  I looked at the router settings and could not find anything that would prevent it from connecting to the internet, also.  

Ps. I can not find the correct router when it ask me to type the model of my router, hence why I put  Archer AX2300.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Galaxy A9 tablet not connecting to internet when connected to router
неделю назад

@Theboz1419 

Most times when a device will not connect to the router, you need to forget (delete) the device network and re-add it.

Options
Re:Galaxy A9 tablet not connecting to internet when connected to router
неделю назад

@ArcherC8 Thanks,  but I figured out the reason behind why.  It was Tp-Links Family Shield causing the issue.  Deactivated that and no more issues. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 72

Replies: 2

Related Articles