No Internet on Reboot

No Internet on Reboot
No Internet on Reboot
2024-05-23 02:04:12
Model: Archer AXE300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.9

Hi all,

I am running into an extremely odd issue with this new AXE300 that I've purchased. When I reboot the router, the LEDs are red and I have no internet, and it will never connect. I noticed it after an automatic firmware update during the night, when I woke up I had no internet.

There are several things I can do to fix this:

• Change any setting on the Internet page in the router settings, and click save. Then change it back to what it was before, internet will start working again until I reboot.
  • I can unplug the WAN cable to my fiber ONT and plug it back in and the internet will come back.
  • I can reboot the ONT and the internet will come back, but I suspect this is essentially the same as unplugging it and plugging it back in. I don't think the ONT is the issue as my ISP doesn't do MAC binding and I had them flush the MAC address table on the ONT already.

Any ideas here? I tried this on both firmware versions available currently, 1.0.3 and 1.0.9 and it happens on both. Also tried a factory reset and that didn't solve it either. 

FYI I also tried using different ports for the WAN and it occurs on both 10 GBE ports. The setup I want is WAN on the standalone 10 GBE and I use the combo port for SFP+ to my PC.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 248

Replies: 0

Related Articles