SpectrumTV app (iphone and ipad) won't work since I installed my new AX1500 gigabit router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

SpectrumTV app (iphone and ipad) won't work since I installed my new AX1500 gigabit router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-20 23:16:35
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I installed my new gigabit router using the web interface and not the tether app, BTW.  I accepted all defaults and set up just one band.

Since this, the Spectrum streaming TV platform doesn't work.

Spectrum, who i called several times, said nothing in an issue on their side and I have access through any other network, just

not mine at home with this router.

I can stream and access all other apps as usual.  It is just the SpectrumTV app that won't work.

Any thoughts would be appreciated as I would like to use Spectrumtv directly but cannot since I installed my Arher AX10

Options